Monday, July 26, 2010

Nocturnal Submission

The long deep sleep
Of a weary mind
Brought you
Dancing into
My bedchamber
At midnight

Silhouetting
The blue
Moonlight
Streaming in
Through my
Open window

You were the
Gypsy snake charmer
Receiving gifts
Of flesh fruit
And nocturnal
Emissions

Drawing down the moon,
You performed
The sacred ritual
Of fertility
And Filled your chalice
With milkbone and cream

I was the axis mundi
And you were the
Sky and earth
Rotating around me with
Hypnotic incantations,
Whispered revelations

Spinning and spinning…

The scent of musk
And breath, wet
With sticky sex
And damiana,
Raised the kundalini and
Penetrated the thin veil of sleep

All busy in the moonlight;
I watched scarlet smoke
Dance in its beams;
As it emerged and converged
Spirit and flesh
Became one

ambient-1 © 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#99aadd]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. soundpainter12.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#99aadd]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]