Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Where I Go From Here

I feel that somewhere there is a destiny waiting for me; I can feel it lurking in the shadows of my deep and profound desire.

Its name is unknown to me but I will know it when I meet it. I will recognize it though I have never seen it before.

I have touched the sky and I have descended into the inferno and my eyes have been opened by it.

My mind is a universe - my body a galaxy of stars and my heart is a sun full of exploding white spots.

I yearn therefore I am a wandering sojourner anticipating and creating life as I imagine it.

Everything I see through my minds eye, every color and shape, every sound performs a kaleidoscopic dance of beauty, sensuality and grace.

I reject nothing and embrace everything.

I have left all doubt in the wake of my journey to self, for I am not content to remain in that small space of certainty.

Where I go from here is the adventure and one that I meet with the openness and curiosity of a child.

No comments: